White Label Partnership
White Label Partnership is a partnership where a you can expand your reach and facilities for your clients without needing to establish or open your own business in a different location. There are a lot of benefits of this partnership for both the parties involved with minor things to take care about.
If you are looking to expand your travel location by partnering with a White Label Travel Agency, well experienced in travels to some of the most traveled countries in Asia, then you have come to the perfect location.
Our Last Frontiers Team has been traveling to Nepal, India, Bhutan and Tibet since 1984. When it comes to traveling in Asia, these are some of the most traveled countries. Nepal where 8 of the top 10 highest mountains stand; Bhutan, the land of the Dragons that is deemed one of the happiest countries in the world; India, the land which is so diverse and has so much rich history; and so much more!
Pros of White Label Partnership
There are many benefits of a White Label partnership:
- Without having to establish your travel team in a new country, your company can expand the countries you travel to in a very economical method.
- Have the advice and experience of a Travel Agency who has been working in these few countries. This decreases the amount of work and research you need to do, while at the same time providing reliable information.
- This also means less time and resources will be spent on training staff, developing processes, and research.
- Provides more time for you to focus on growing your business, in other ways while not having to worry about the research and clients in these locations.
- Have a reliable person/representative who will take care of your clients on your behalf. This creates a feeling of safety and security for your clients, which will make their travel experience much better.
Cons of White Label Partnership
There are few to no cons of a white label partnership, however there are few things a company needs to be cautions of.
- Making sure the white label company represents your company to the clients.
Since the White Label partner is representing your services and company in a different country, it is important that the staff and team be recognized by your company.
- We will be representing your company with the email you provide.
- All of our staff will represented by your company and will be instructed to represent only your company.
- Research on new trips and travel locations within the countries.
- Well trained staff and team from our trekking experience from 1984.
- Provide timely and factual information that will help you communicate with your clients.
- And so much more… we would love to get in touch with you to chat about the partnership and how we can move forward.